Corporate social responsibility
At EMBRYOLAB is just a part of our everyday operation.
We believe in people and in the power of the EMBRYOLAB team to apply its knowledge, science, dedication and humanity every single day to realize people’s wish who put their trust in us to have a child!
Corporate social responsibility – for society
«Respecting the dream and needs of people»
During the whole year round, we organize and take part in various actions of charitable and social nature.
In 2017, quietly and without the light of publicity we supported children and adults who needed our help for their treatment and survival to win a difficult battle with their health!
SUPPORTING CHILDREN & WOMEN WHO ARE IN NEED
MAKING OUR MARK ON CULTURE
MAKING MOVES IN SPORT
RAISING AWARENESS ON FERTILITY
Corporate social responsibility – for the individual
We focus on people who are our human resources.
- A gynecology clinic operates free of charge for the 57 women employed at Embryolab.
- The 67 employees at Embryolab can consult free of charge a psychologist – psychotherapist at the Clinic on a weekly basis.
- Designed staff dining and relaxation areas are in operation
- Fortnightly in-house communication and staff development workshops are held by a specialist Communications Consultant during working hours for the Section Managers.
- We also hold quarterly educational workshops for the staff run by expert professionals.
- Educational bursaries are awarded by Embryolab for the best training and largest specialization in the fields of science and employment among members of staff following their requests.
- Various festive events and activities are organized for the staff’s families and children.