Embryolab is the first Fertility Clinic in Greece that has been certified with the Private Certification TÜV AUSTRIA CoVid Shield.
At Embryolab, the health and protection of our couples and employees is our primary concern. The shielding of the sensitive IVF services that we provide is achieved by a constant and daily effort!
The TÜV AUSTRIA CoVid Shield Certification aims to ensure the health of citizens in businesses that apply it and get certified for it.
The CoVid Shield confirms that Embryolab Fertility Clinic:
• Takes the necessary measures and implements the appropriate procedures and practices indicated by the competent authorities and the scientific community to prevent the transmission of the virus.
• Provides the means and infrastructure needed to implement procedures and practices.
• Has properly trained all its staff and constantly updates the training programs so that everyone can comply with the procedures and the new guidelines, as indicated by the National Health Organizations and other institutions (e.g. WHO).
• Informs and guides properly all those who enter the Clinic’s premises, to avoid the transmission of the virus.
With social responsibility and awareness, all precautionary measures were taken at Embryolab to achieve:
• Minimizing the Covid19 dispersion probability
• A high level support to prevent possible exposure to coronavirus
• Managing all possible Covid19 cases in an organized, direct and armored manner, based on the proposed published guidelines and instructions of the competent national and international authorities. These guidelines are applied to everyone in the daily operation of the clinic, from employees and associates, to suppliers and all visitors.
Mrs. Alexia Chatziparasidou, MSc. PMI-RMP, Clinical Embryology Consultant, Embryolab_Academy Director, Co-Founder and Board Member at Embryolab Fertility Clinic, spoke about the success of this certification:
“Embryolab’s commitment to constantly ensure the safety of the couples and of the women who trust us with their dream of becoming parents, is being rewarded once more, with the CoVid Shield Certification.
During this critical time for everyone, we work hard by applying strict measures to prevent the spread of the virus.
It is a great honor for us to be the first to obtain the most important and valid certification and accreditation.
At Embryolab we all recognize the importance of quality certification and we implement all those standards on a daily basis by putting ourselves and our system under continuous scrutiny, so that our services always meet the expectations of the people we so care about.
Quality assurance is constantly being evaluated and confirmed at every stage, process, and area of operation at Embryolab Fertility Clinic.
At Embryolab, quality is a daily practice.”
Mrs. E. Kamproudi, Head of Management Systems & Products Department of Northern Greece Branch Office, TÜV AUSTRIA, stated in this regard:
“The strict measures and effective COVID protection procedures adopted by Embryolab Fertility Clinic are now certified by the integrated TÜV AUSTRIA CoVid Shield Certification. The TÜV AUSTRIA CoVid Shield Certification is a comprehensive Certification Scheme aimed to ensure the health of citizens in the companies that implement it and are certified for it. We are pleased to be awarding this certification for the first time to a Fertility Clinic and wish you all the best.”
All procedures are checked and reconfirmed at regular intervals to achieve even higher levels of security.
_ga Cookie, This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
_gid Cookie, This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form. test_cookie, This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the users' browser supports cookies.